The GEL-CUMULUS® 24 shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances. From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive. To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run. This smooth distance trainer is also updated with our FF BLAST™ cushioning. It helps create a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FF BLAST™ cushioning creates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy return
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression rates
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm drop