The GLIDERIDE® 3 shoe is designed to help you conserve more energy, so you can log more miles during your distance training. A key focus for this design was to make this trainer smoother and more comfortable. Softer and more breathable, this shoe features a redesigned engineered mesh upper. This material comfortably wraps your foot and increases airflow to keep your feet cool. We added FF BLAST+™ cushioning to the midsole to create a softer touchdown at footstrike. It keeps the shoe lightweight while adding a more responsive rebound at toe-off. GUIDESOLE® technology reduces ankle flexion and lightens the load placed on your foot. Along with its curved sole design, this shoe helps you roll through your training with less effort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- Jacquard mesh upper creates a softer feel against the foot while improving breathability
- FF BLAST™ cushioning creates a softer feeling at foostrike and a more responsive rebound
- AHAR® Plus Outsole - Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
Heel-to-toe Offset: 6mm drop